Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012

Today was a pretty uneventful day. I did my pool exercises because today is a cardio day. I alternate between cardio and strength training everyday, I do strength training with three pound weights.

My POTS/OH made me unusually drowsy today. I could barely keep my eyes open and I kept nodding off. My EDS also was making my knees hurt a lot today. It was hard to walk around or get up out of chairs. My body was just not on my side today!!!

We found out today that the TENS vest (a TENS vest is a vest that the leads stick on instead of on your skin, this is helpful because it is hard to reach your back by yourself) that my doctor had ordered for me is not covered by insurance and would cost $350 out of pocket. So we are going to send it back.

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment