Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012

I didn't realize that the AC turning off would affect me as much as it did! Over the night my body temperature warmed up three degrees and left me dehydrated. I couldn't even hold down water and pills. We had a problem finding a place for my cardiologist to call in an order for IV fluids so we wound up going to a local ER. The doctor was so great!! He cracked jokes the whole time and when it came time to give me what I needed he gave it to me without asking questions! He told me that I was his easiest case of the day.

The rest of my day was great because the fluids helped a ton!!! (I don't have much to write because we are turning in earlier tonight because we are leaving for Dallas early tomorrow! I say we because my whole family is sleeping in my parents room because they have air!)

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment