Saturday, August 11, 2012

August 10

Well today I managed to pick fights with everyone in my family before 10 am. I am sure I would have fought with my cat and dog if they could talk. I was hoping that my RFA wouldn't turn me into this but oh well!

Thankfully my family got a break from me when I went to my infusion. It was strange not having my normal nurse Kim there but the fill in nurses were very sweet! I realized that when the Olympics are over I am going to have nothing to watch on tv during infusion! Typically, I have infusion from 12 to 2:30; which means that now I am going to have to watch terrible daytime tv! Thank goodness for my iPad! I hopefully will be able to stream Netflix. I don't remember if I said this before but because of EDS carrying around my laptop is too hard on my shoulders. I think it is a smart plan for us EDSers is to look into getting light netbooks or look for a tablet from the ever growing selection. When choosing one it is important to think about what you want it to do and what other devices you want it to sync to. For myself, I don't need any word processing functions (because I am out of school) and I want mine to sync to both my phone and computer (both apples) so an iPad was the best choice for me. But for a student, a net book might be a better idea so that you can have access to a word proccesser and have most of the functions of a normal laptop. I recommend checking out the device through Cnet.com, I am no expert but they have not steered my wrong yet.

I am going to be doing two posts today. One is my blog and one is the pictures of my braces and information about them.

 Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment