Friday, August 3, 2012

July 27- August 2

I realized that for the last week I had been forgetting to actually publish my blogs after writing them! So I am going to sum them all up in one post.

July 27:
Today, like every friday, I had my infusion. I am really glad that my port site is no longer tender and it is easier for Kim to find. Matt came over tonight, he is the boy I have been seeing. He and Gage got along really well! We decided to watch the opening ceremony of the Olympics together. It was sooooooo long! About half way through of the athletes walking out we got bored and watched Batman with Ben. It was a pretty great day today and I can't wait to see Matt again.

July 28:
I got to sleep in late this morning which was nice! In the afternoon I went over to Matt's house to meet his family. They are all really nice people. Matt is going away for a week sadly.

July 29:
Today was a tough day. I am worried that Gage is making me sick. I have been going down hill since I got him. I really want to keep Gage but if he is making me like this there is no way that I can. I am praying that this will go away soon!

July 29:
Today was even worse then yesterday, at infusion my bp was 140/ 96. I could barely move I was in so much pain. I dragged myself out of bed only to go to infusion or to take Gage out. I really hope this gets better fast. I don't want to have to give him up. I also don't want to loose Matt. One of the toughest parts about being sick is finding someone who will accept  you even though you are so ill and need a lot of help. Matt is so wonderful and will push me in my chair but there is no way that this early in our relationship he would be able to take a girlfriend who can barely move. I just want this to stop!

July 30:
I think the reason I have been so sick lately is that I ran out of my Florinef on Sunday. I am praying that this is the reason why! My doctor is out of his office until Thursday but luckily his nurse was able to give me a two day prescription to hold me over. We will find out tomorrow if it is Gage or my meds making me sick. I am hoping its the meds!

July 31:
Thank Goodness!!! It was the meds! I am feeling much better today!!! I am so glad that I am ok! I am taking today slow just to be sure but I hope I will be back to my 'normal' self tomorrow!

August 1:
I am back! Thank the Lord! Today Gage and I went on a trip to Petsmart. I had to sit down a few times since it was just him and me and I didn't have my chair. He is a good dog unless we are at Petsmart, at Petsmart he is a yappy annoying little guy! Tomorrow I think I am going to take him on another outing.

August 2:
Today Gage and I went on a fun outing! We started out at a really cool dog store in Austin called Lofty Dog. I love there stuff and so did Gage. We spend an hour and a half there so he could play with a scotty that was there. After that we went to the The Domain. He is allowed to come in to the stores with me there. It was a long trip but fun! When I got home my knees where swollen and very hot to the touch. They have a nasty rash that I get from over use. It burns and is very uncomfortable. I got in contact with my POTS/OH doctor for more meds but he wanted to see me first. But since we don't know when he can see me next he gave me a two week prescription to hold me over again. I hope I can go see him soon! I went to my friend's house tonight. I was suppose to spend the night but that didn't work out and I wound up going home at 2 AM. I learned my lesson and will not be doing that again!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment