Friday, August 24, 2012

August 24, 2012

I cannot wait till my nerve blocks next week! My pain is definitely coming back but being with Matt makes it easier to relax and not think about it.

I started the morning off with a head/ back ache and my face was numb. I took my pain meds and slept it off in time to bring Matt lunch and go to my infusion.

Unluckily, by the time I got back to his house I was exhausted again. Tonight we were all invited over to his friends mom's house for dinner. I am hoping that I can go but I don't think that I will be able to. This will be my first time that my illness will be involved in our relationship. I am very nervous about telling Matt even though I know he will understand.

And for everyone who knows my brother, Ben, he had his first high school football scrimmage today! While he was playing receiver, he was tackled and hurt his elbow. We are hoping that by tomorrow everything it back to normal!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment