Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9

Time for my next RFA! Back in June I had an RFA on my right side and now it is time to get it done on my left. I hate this procedure! It is not a big deal but it is painful because they cannot use numbing until they know if they have the probes in the right spot. This time I was a huge baby! I cried a bit in the beginning and then when they asked if I could feel something I said I could and they hadn't started yet! Luckily an RFA only takes about 40 minutes and the bad pain is only for the first 15, so it isn't terrible. For the day after my procedure, I am a horrible person! ( I hope I am not too terrible tomorrow) I pick fights with everyone over nothing and I whine and complain the whole time! Since a lot of us EDSers wind up taking lots of meds over our lifetimes so we can suppress some of our joint and body pain, I like getting RFAs to keep extra toxins out of my liver.
Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment