Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6

After I dropped Gage at home from our sleep over at Matt's I headed out to my appointment with my PCP. It was just a checkup from my ER visit. She gave me orders to get my B12 levels checked out later in infusion.

 Infusion was uneventful. The sticks are much less painful and now that we stopped using tegaderm over the port site I don't get the terrible rash and itching. I am so thankful that my POTS/OH is helped by these infusions.

When I left infusion I bent over in my car to grab something and I was sitting back up I wrenched my back. I could not even sit up straight the whole ride home and turning the wheel sent bolts of pain down my arms. After I got home I could barely move and had to spent the rest of the night on pain meds and muscle relaxants in bed. I hope that by tomorrow it gets better! I do not need a new pain to learn to deal with!!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment