Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Happiness

Lately, I have had nothing to post about because I have been very happy. My life has become much happier since I started dating Matt and adopted Gage.

My EDS pain has been much worse lately and I have started taking Hydrocodone on a daily basis. Luckily, Matt understands that I need to take the medicine in order to function and is okay with me sleeping a lot.

Today I decided to try a bite of a cheese stick and I was not near as terrible as I had imagined it would be. It takes about four hours for my medicine to work so my stomach is moving pretty slow still. The cheese stick did cause pain but it could have been much worse. I am very excited to go see the doctor in Dallas next week who will be able to help with my belly!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment