Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23 to July 26, 2012

Since we got home from the resort Monday everything has been really busy but really great!

On Monday, we went straight to infusion. Sadly, my port is still swollen and painfully to access. I cannot wait till it is healed and easy to use. Ben was a great little brother and stayed with me during my infusion! That night I went on a date with a super great guy. I am very excited to keep seeing him.

On Tuesday we found out that the dog in Dallas won't be a good match for us. We are going to look for a dog that is closer to us.

Wednesday was a great day! We found a dog at a Rescue. His name is Gage and he is so cute! On Thursday at 7:30 he is going to come over for a visit to see if he would be a good fit for us. I am hoping he is but I feel bad that I got him pink stuff! I had that guy over to meet my family and they really like him. Hopefully I can see him again this week.

Thursday when I went to infusion my bp was 111/77!! After I started seeing this guy I have become a lot happier and more relaxed. It is great! Gage is a wonderful dog and we have decided to keep him on a two week trial. Belle, our cat, was terrified of him but we are hoping that she will learn that he is small and nice. He is crate trained so he will have to sleep in there even though I would love to have him in bed with me.

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment