Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012

Last night was a long night! My brother had his friend stay the night and being teenagers they wanted to stay up all night! Of course they couldn't stay up quietly -_-. I am glad Ben is finally getting a chance to have fun with his friends! He has another friend staying tonight! I am just trying to keep my space, today is a painful day.

I am very nervous about going to infusion tomorrow! I know they will try their best but the pain last time was a lot and I am not looking forward to going through it again.

My sweet friend Jacy came over today! We hung out, watched a movie, and she got some food! It was really fun to spend time with her again. She is going off to start college in the fall! I am going to miss her but I am excited that she Is going to have fun. She is really a blessing to have as a friend!!!

My other friend just found out she is pregnant! I am so excited for her baby!!! She is going to be a wonderfully mommy!!!!!!! I
Cannot wait to meet the baby! I cannot wait to be an auntie!! <3

Forever flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment