Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 12, 2012

Today we went shopping for my brother's birthday cards at Walmart! We found some really great cards that I know are going to make his birthday special. While we were there I decided to get a new swim suit bottom for my friend's birthday party. I was using my walker because it really helps keep me stable, I moved away from it for just a second and my knee gave out. As I was falling I caught my face on a clothing rack and got myself a nice shiner!

As planned, we are celebrating Ben's birthday tonight! We started with an amazing dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy! It is an amazing Italian restaurant that is set in the 1940s. The food, so my family says, tastes amazing and the left overs they ate for four more meals!


After dinner, we headed down to 6th street in Austin to see Esther's Follies! It was so much fun! When we bought the tickets we mentioned that it was Ben's Birthday and they called on him in the show! The show was great. It had magic, music, comedy skits and just a bunch of fun packed in to about two hours! I would go back anytime and am so glad that Ben shared this show with me.

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment