Sunday, July 22, 2012

July 22

I could not sleep this morning! I woke up at 6 and could not get back to sleep. At 7 I finally got fed up of laying in bed and went to hang out in the lobby. After sitting in a chair for awhile I decided I wanted to go sit somewhere else. But as I was getting up my ankle dislocated and I fell, hitting a chair where a young girl was sitting. I throughly freaked out her and her little brother. I felt so bad for scaring them!

Golfing in the heat and humidity is not a good plan if you have POTS. My family went golfing today and I wanted to go with them but just drive a cart. After the first hole I started to get nauseas but I wanted to try and stick it out. By the third hole I knew I needed to go back to the room or else I would get much worse. The hotel was nice enough to drive me to the room from the hole. If you don't take proactive action with POTS you will get much worse. I want to have fun on this trip and not spend it being a zombie, so i need to be moderate and proactive.

I got a very exciting email today! There is a Maltese available in Dallas that is the right age, 10 months, is house broken, and is a good price! I am going on wednesday to meet and hopefully take her home!

The lazy river was really fun today! Ben had lots of funny with the ladies and I had fun seeing him happy. After we spent sometime there we went to the spa again, girls to one side and boys to the other. My mom and I went into this amazing steam room that smelled so magical! There was a really cool shower there that is called a vichy shower. It has seven shower heads, the normal one and then three on either side of your body. It feels so cool! It was great that they had a shower chair available. Whenever I use a public shower chair I put a towel over it just so I don't directly have to touch the seat.

Sadly today was our last full day at the resort. Hopefully we will come back for another stay.

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment