Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July 13, 2012

After over a year and a half of growing my hair back from shaving it I decided to get my first hair cut! I also have decided that I want to get some pink 'peekaboo' highlights! After moving to Texas, in 2004, our family has always been going to Breeze Salon. Now we all use different ones; my dad the Cedar Park, my mom in Georgetown, and me in Round Rock. They all are great though!! My hair turned out great!!! Even though they didn't have the hot pink, they mixed red and light pink to get a pretty color! I am so glad that I decided to get them. Because of my illnesses it is hard for me to do my hair every day and now when I twist it back I can have a cute little pink!



Today is the last day that I am going to get my infusion by IV! I am excited and nervous at the same time about getting the port on Monday. I know the procedure will go well but I am nervous about the after care.  But anyway, I drove alone for the first time today! After infusion it was storming really badly again and I decided to wait out the storm by getting a cute dress at JCPenney's. The dress will be a slip-on and easy to wear on procedure days!

I realized that the reason it takes 3 hours for my pills to work is because my gastroperesis slows down my belly that much! I hope that soon I will be able to get it taken care of!

Forever Flexible,
Hallie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment